Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Yet Another Message from the Goddess

.
.

This was not deliberate on the creator's part. The page was smudged by the kind of accident common to all manner of printing. But I thought it profound.

So I pasted it into the Image Book and explained what was going on below it.

Then I thought, "Why be explicit?" So I scribbled over the explanation and drew an arrow to it with the explication everything explained.

So very very much of my fiction is about the silence of God.


Above: For those who came in late, as a way of drawing attention to my newly-published novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, I'm serializing the Image Book I put together as a way of helping me to visualize Faerie and its inhabitants. There are a week and a half more images yet to come.

*

No comments: