Monday, July 1, 2019

Dragons of Babel E-Book Sale! Soon!L

*



Tor, which is, you will remember, my publisher, will be running  an eBook special of $2.99 on The Dragons of BabelL in order to help promote my less-than-a-week-old novel The Iron Dragon's Mother

This  special deal will run the week of July 8th- July 14th as part of the Dragon Week Goldbox for Kindle.

(I have no idea what that last part means, but I'm guessing that mine is not the only dragon novel you'll be able to scarf up at bargain rates. So if you've got a friend who has a thing for dragons, it would be a mitzvah to share this info.


Meanwhile, back at the Image Book . . .



Another image created by folding a picture in upon itself. It's amazing how little alteration it takes to move a human face deep into the uncanny valley.


Above: For those who came in late, as a way of drawing attention to my newly-published novel, I've been serializing the Image Book I put together as a way of helping me to visualize Faerie and its inhabitants. Right now some eighty images have been posted, with more to come.

*

No comments: