Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Caitlin Escapes (Monday's Blogpost)

.


A big reminder here: I'll be at Charm City in Baltimore Wednesday evening at 7 p.m.

I'm not making many public appearances to support The Iron Dragon's Mother, so if you want an autograph, this is your best chance.

Also, it's going to be lots of fun. So why not?


And I apologize . . .

As always, I was on the road yesterday. I should have gotten this up sometime yesterday, but when I got home but I was kind of washed out by then.

Mea culpa, though far from maxima. It's just a blog, after all.


And from the Image Book . . . 

Cat Escapes. This is kind of a cheat because I'd already written that scene when I pasted in his book. But I couldn't resist.

Again, this is not what Caitlin of House Sans Merci literally looks like. But it's definitely how she feels at the time.



Above: For those who came in late, as a way of drawing attention to my newly-published novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, I'm serializing the Image Book I put together as a way of helping me to visualize Faerie and its inhabitants. There are only eleven more images yet to come.

*

No comments: