Saturday, June 1, 2019

Walking West Lake

.


 Yesterday I was going to spend loafing. Then it occurred to me to take a short walk along West Lake. One sight led to another and next thing I know I was walking across Su Causeway. Then I went to Yufei Temple, took a boat out to Three Pools Mirroring the Lake, an island with a lake in the middle with an island at the center of the lake and elaborate stone bridges quartering the island-lake, and by the time I got back to the hotel, I'd put in eleven miles.

I am very sore below the knees and very happy above.


And speaking of the Image Book . . .

 Now this is creepy. It appears that horses too can occupy the Uncanny Valley.

A collage, of course.

Text: Daymare.


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 24 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.
*

No comments: