Sunday, June 16, 2019

Friday's Blog Post

.


Once again, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. I skipped two days of blogging and I have no excuse for it. Yes, I am working on a dozen projects at once. Yes, things have gotten strange around the edges. (More on that when I'm free to comment on various developments.) But I really have no adequate excuse for neglecting you.

So I apologize.

Meanwhile, up above is the latest from the Image Book. Not really sure who or what this guy is. It might be a night gaunt. They're nightmarish creatures but, being nocturnal, are rarely seen and to my knowledge never described in any of the Iron Dragon books.



Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 11days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.


*


No comments: