Monday, June 10, 2019

READING TOMORROW AT THE FREE LIBRARY!!!

.


Tomorrow I make one of my very rare appearances when I take part in the Galactic Philadelphia Reading Series at the Parkway Central Branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia. Here's the nitty:

Leanna Renee Hieber and Michael Swanwick

read from their works

starting at 7pm 

The Parkway Central Branch of the Free Library of Philadelphia (Logan Circle), 
1901 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.

This should be lots of fun. And it's free! Both of which are good things.


And speaking of the excerpt above from the Image Book . . . 

I do not think the original image was supposed to be a nude reminiscent of the Venus of Willendorf. But it was easy enough to alter and I wanted the reminder that the Goddess was immanent in every page of the text.


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 15 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.
*

No comments: