Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tuesday Image Book

.


Today is election day in Philadelphia, so once again I'm working the polls. It's a primary election, so there won't be the crowds and excitement of (say) a presidential election. But it is a self-evident truth that democracy is important and those who value their freedom will support it. On this I and the loyal opposition on the other side of the aisle are as one.

Oh, and don't forget to vote!


And the picture up above . . . ?

Okay, I admit it. There's a lot of sex crawling around inside this novel--but the bulk of it occurs under the surface. Where it's the most disturbing. So that's okay.


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 36 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.
*

No comments: