Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Glaciers . . . Really, Really Fast Glaciers!"

.



This trailer would be the very best disaster movie spoof ever, except for one thing . . .  It's not a spoof.  It's for a real movie.

Watch and enjoy.


And there's an article about me in the Roxborough-Manayunk Patch . . .

Every few years somebody writes up something about me in the local media, and it always makes the folks in Roxborough, my Philadelphia neighborhood, happy.  Because I'm one of those people you see wandering around at odd times of day and have to wonder about.  So it's a relief to them to know that there's a reason for this and that I'm not simply mentally deranged.

This is my first time in a local e-paper, and it went pretty well.  Writer Tom Sunnergren did a good job with what I gave him.

You can read the article here.

*

No comments: