Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Devil Cats of the Great Fantasy Artists (Number 1 in a Series)

.



This sinister-looking creature is Josie the Cat, who shares habitat with illustrious two-time World Fantasy Award-winning artist Jason Van Hollander.  She's a beautiful thing and I suspect that she doesn't think much of me.  Look at that expression!

I took the snap during a recent visit to Jason's house.

I have to wonder, though, that nobody's ever gone around photographing the cats of various artists, writers, and such.  They're much more photogenic than we are.


And speaking of the reading in New York . . .

It went well.  I may type up a few thoughts tomorrow.



And as long as we're talking about Darger & Surplus stories . . .

I forgot to mention yesterday that "The Little Cat Laughed to See Such Sport" can be read free at io9.  Just click here.

*

No comments: