Thursday, April 18, 2019

Inwit

.


This image, taken from an art magazine I suspect, I titled "Inwit" or conscience. On the side, I wrote, "It is all faces and hands." Which is a crucial insight, maybe, into the art of characterization.

It's the white eyes that make this image so creepy.

Inwit almost became a character.


And as always . . .

I'm on the road again. If anything happens, I'll let you know.


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 67 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.


I

1 comment:

Josh said...

That artist - Jessica Dalva - has other pieces that are pretty incredible.

https://www.instagram.com/jdalva/

I'm incredibly excited for The Iron Dragon's Mother!