Tuesday, July 18, 2023

One Day Sale Only! The Iron Dragon's Daughter in E-Book Form!

 .



Speaking of busting somebody's chops... Some time ago, I was hanging with some writer friends who are way more productive than me and one of them asked, "What's your most popular novel?"

"Oh," I said, "It's probably The Iron Dragon's Daughter."

My friend smiled and said, "So you peaked in 1993?"

Ouch. 

In unrelated news, Open Road Media has just announced that the e-book of The Iron Dragon's Daughter will be on sale this Friday, July 21 for only $1.99. That's in the US only.

So if you're unfamiliar with my work and are hoping someday you'll read the most popular thing I ever wrote and hate it, thus leaving yourself free to ignore me forever... well, here's your chance.

As you may have noticed, I am more comfortable with the soft sale than the hard stuff.


1 comment:

mccamj said...

You are one of the few writers I am a completist for. If you star burned especially bright in 1993, it still burns bright now. Thank you for all you have written.