Monday, October 15, 2012

Ghoulies and Home

.



From Ghoulies and Ghosties, Long-Leggitie Beasties . . .

(Part 21)
So we are opening a passage elsewhere."

(Continued tomorrow.)


And my commentary . . . 
  
It only makes sense that our monsters have time-space powers far superior to anything we can imagine.  They can pop out of closets in locked homes at will, after all.

You can read all of the story to date here.


And I'm home  . . .  

I came back from vacation with a specimen box (above) filled with exemplars of what I did on my belated summer vacation.  I collected beach glass, pebbles, driftbricks, a flicker's wing, the castoffs of the ocean.  And memories, you ask?  Did I collect memories?

Well, no.  It wasn't that kind of vacation.  In Yekaterinburg and Newfoundland I collected memories.  This past week I rested.

*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. I love your keepsake box. We can do so much with our lives if we just have belief and imagination . . .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJM said...

You collected memories. If nothing else, the beach glass, pebbles, and driftbricks are memories, in tangible form; and each will evoke memories, specific or general, of your vacation. --Mario

JJM said...

(Memories don't have to be momentous.)