Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Iron Dragon's Daughter Is Now An E-Book!!!!

.



This is Wednesday's blog post. It's put up one day early because this is news I want to be sure you hear from me.

For years, people have been asking me when The Iron Dragon's Daughter would be available in e-book format. And for years I've had to mumble that my agent and I were working hard behind the scenes to make this happen. I know this has been frustrating for some of you and I sincerely apologize for that.

But good news! Today... Today, the e-book is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other ebook retailers.

And not just The Iron Dragon's Daughter. Courtesy of Open Road Integrated Media, there are also e-books of:

Bones of the Earth

In the Drift

Jack Faust

Vacuum Flowers

and the short story collection Tales of Old Earth

I'm excited to have these works available for purchase online. You can find Open Road's homepage for these books here.

(Jeffrey Ford's collection The Fantasy Writer's Assistant is, obviously, not by me but included on the page because I wrote an introduction to it. Jeff is a fine, fine writer, and I was proud to write the intro. If you're on an e-buying spree, I recommend his book.)


*

2 comments:

Kevin Street said...

Great news!

Greg Stewart said...

Yup, great news. I even had a pirate copy of IDD... I replaced it with the official one and became an honest man! Gotta support the best SciFi/Fantasy author around!

Plus bought most of the other ones just released.

Greg in Mississippi

P.S. Gravity's Angels gonna follow some day? As I remember, there are at least a couple stories in that collection that have never seen the light of day outside of it. Since I no longer live where I can get that book from the library, I NEED IT AS AN EBOOK NOW!!!