Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Winter Is Coming -- and Readercon Too!


I'll be at Readercon the weekend after next.  Which means I'll be handing out free signed-and-numbered limited edition chapbooks!

Those who have been reading this blog for a while know that, as a promotional item for Dancing With Bears, Marianne's nano-imprint Dragonstairs Press created a set of four matched chapbooks, each one containing one short-short originally published as a part of "Smoke and Mirrors:  Four Scenes from the Postutopian Future."  I handed out most of the copies of the first three chapbooks at the last three conventions I attended and, rather to my surprise, so far as I can tell not a one of them has hit eBay yet.

So these suckers are going to be collectable.

All you have to do is come up to me at Readercon and ask.


No comments: