Friday, May 24, 2019

Pinocchio in China

.


Today, I arrive in China. I'll be exhausted, so I'll go straight to my hotel. And I believe the guests of the Another Planet Science Fiction Conference will have a party/gathering tonight. So if I don't get around the serious work of blogging, please forgive me.


And speaking of the Image Book . . .

The text reads:

More than anything, pinocchio wanted to be real. A boy, a pupppet, a plank of wood careless by parts over & over. Until it (something) all colors without (something) fo any of them at all. BUT HE WANTED TO BE A REAL BOY!!!

Not sure what Pinocchio is doing here. But he never made it into the novel."


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 33 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.
*

No comments: