Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Murder in the Spook House... A New Mongolian Wizard Story!

.


It's been too long since one of my Mongolian Wizard stories has appeared. But the long drought is over! "Murder in the Spook House" is now live at Tor.com.

This one is a simple murder case--an isolated locale, a limited number of suspects, and an annoying character from one of the earlier stories. Ahhhh, but wait 'til you see who's been killed.

You can read the story here. Or, if you're new to the series and in the mood to binge, all the stories can be found in order here. Every word of 'them free.

And every one of them illustrated by Gregory Manchess. I love his work and I'm grateful for that.


Meanwhile, back in the Image Book . . .




This is a lovely image. I admire the gentleness of it. There are aspects of this world that are very appealing.


Above: For those who came in late, my latest novel, The Iron Dragon's Mother, will be published in 55 days. To draw attention to this fact, I'm serializing the Image Book I made to help me imagine a strange world for the book.


*

No comments: