Thursday, September 22, 2016

SUNDAY! At Main Point Books!!!

.




The promotional season for my newest and most highly-praised collection, Not So Much, Said the Cat, is drawing to an end. So what better time for my Philadelphia area book launch?

Authors of my generation are notoriously bad at self-promotion. So here's how the good people at Tachyon Publications put it:

Join five-time Hugo Award-winner Michael Swanwick in celebration of his new collection NOT SO MUCH, SAID THE CAT at Main Point Books (Wayne, PA) on Sunday, September 25 at 4:00 PM.

Main Point Books is a terrific bookstore and they've just moved into their new digs in Wayne. So this is your chance to scope 'em out, hear something from my collection, and decide if if's something you need to buy or not.

Told ya I'm lousy at self-promotion.


And since you're in the mood for an interview...

In just two days, you'll be able to hear me on Geek's Guide to the Galaxy. I was interviewed at length about the new collection. 

You can find the link here. Or just go to the webpage here and poke around. It's a very cool site.


*

No comments: