Friday, June 15, 2012

My Bad!

.


Okay, technically I've managed to post today.  But technically is not how I roll.  I got caught up in the novel I was working on today and neglected to make a Friday post and for this I apologize.

But as long as I'm here, I'll pose a question.  I plan to do a series of  original short videos, one a week, each one brief -- maybe one to three minutes.  In my judgment (but yours may differ), they should turn out to be the best item of the week.

So.  What day should they be on -- Monday, Wednesday, or Friday?  Assuming they are, as I hope they will be, something to look forward to, when would you most enjoy seeing them?

 Above:  The Savoy Company, 111 years old this year, performing music from The Mikado in Gorgas Park yesterday.  Gorgas Park is only two blocks from my front door.  The performance was free.  Yet another reason I live in the city.


*

5 comments:

skyknyt said...

I'd like them on Monday or Wednesday - something to think about while I'm at work.

Frank Böhmert said...

I'm a reader, not a watcher. But, as always: Do as thou wilt!

Anonymous said...

I'd actually like to see them on Friday; nice way to close the week and kickoff the weekend.

HANNAH'S DAD said...

I'm completely neutral on time - as long as they're still here next time I look I'm as happy as a clam.

Rob said...

I suggest you choose whatever day suits you each week, and not commit to always posting a video on that day. It's your blog, and I'll enjoy it regardless.