Monday, September 26, 2011

Scribbledehobbledehoyden: The Magpie's Eye: Page 188

.


The half credit card was an old one which I dutifully destroyed.  That account no longer exists, so there's no point hiding the number.

The infectious waste sticker is a real one.  This is the sort of thing you pick up when you hang out with medical laboratory folk.

The photo I found on a hallway floor at a convention.  It was apparently part of a LARP.

You'll note that this is the inside cover of the notebook.  Only one more day to go!

*

2 comments:

ckovacs said...

The photo of Amanda Palmer (AKA Mrs. Neil Gaiman) was taken by Kyle Cassidy for the book Who Killed Amanda Palmer. A similar shot of her stuck by arrows is in the final book.

Michael Swanwick said...

I used to know that! I wonder why I'd forgotten.