Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The End of the Heptology

.




I've posted the seventh and last excerpt from my conversation with James Patrick Kelly at Renovation.  This one is titled A Quiet Place to Work While God Finishes Eating Our Brains.  In it, we discuss what we expect to accomplish in what remains of our careers.


Oh, and speaking of Dragonstairs . . . 

I am not going to be overblogging Marianne's Dragonstairs Press because that would make her enterprise look like a subset of my own.  However I thought I should mention that A Midwinter's Tale is sold out, and that she only has four complete sets of the Darger & Surplus chapbooks left.  This is one of the advantages of being a nano-press -- you don't have to devote a lot of space to storing the inventory.

I just wanted to let those who moved fast to buy the items they wanted know that their alacrity was not wasted.

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Marianne to shipping those chapbooks with all due haste. Very nice additions to the shelves, sitting cheek-by-jowl to suspicious books about Puck Aleshire and soem Faustian stuff.