Sunday, September 25, 2011

APPEARANCES -- Sunday Update

.


I've added the newly-arranged weekend events at David Hartwell's Dragon Press Bookstore, as detailed above, to the listing.  Also two conventions I'll be attending in the coming months.  I'm really getting about these days.  That's atypical for me.

I'm only going to Capclave on Saturday and Sunday, but it's a full three-day con.  Thought I should mention that.


October 8-9:  Dragon Press Bookstore (appearance & reading, etc.)
                      Westport, NY

October 15-16:  Capclave
                          Gaithersburg, MD

November 10    Wold Newton Reading Extravaganza (reading)
                                 The Way Station
                                 Brooklyn

November 18-20:   SFContario 2
                                   Toronto

And in 2012 . . .

Aug. 31- Sept. 2   Chicon 7
                         Chicago

Above:  Handbill brilliantly rendered by the immortal Jason Van Hollander.
*

No comments: