This is a good one. I came up with a five-panel web cartoon about myself. Alas, I have not the cartooning skills to draw it myself. But I wrote down the words for the cartoon and pasted in images as place markers for the panels.
The title is: Michael Swanwick's Adventurous Career in Fairyland
1. Mr. S. explains the workings of a Gatling gun to the Queen of the Fairies
2. The Seely Court finds Swanwick guilty of crimes against the imagination
3. A sad scene as Mr. S. is executed by a combination of electrocution and the ringing of church bells
4. Acting on a tip, the Bunko Squad opens Swanwick's tomb and finds only a half-eaten bag of chips and an old Ace Special
5. The old trickster is spotted in a bar in Perth Amboy, enjoying a Boodles martini, very dry, straight up, with a twist, in the company of a certain redhead
That would be a great cartoon. Especially for those of us who are me.