Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And Guess Where I'm . . .


Yes, that's right.  I'm on the road again!  Thank God for The Learning Company and their massive courses-on-disks.  I'm currently working my way through the history of China.

Things really are happening, though.  I finished "The Dala Horse" yesterday and put it into the pie closet to cool down for a few weeks.  And I'm working on many, many other stories as well.  More on them -- and other cool projects -- as they heat up.

And a semi-private message to Zamzummim . . .

I haven't yet put together your box of books -- the box is only half-full and I have yet to brave the attic for the rest of the contents.  Mea culpa.  At least I feel guilty about it.  But -- scout's honor! -- I will.  Soon.  I promise.  Really.

Above:  The ice breaking up on the Schuylkill.  Nothing to do with today's post, really.  But very wintry.  The Market Street bridge looks great, dunnit?



zamzummim said...

Hey, no worries! I'm braving Dostoevsky's Demons and The Brothers Kamarazov in a "major works in translation" course right now, so I unfortunately am out of non-class reading time until late March.

Michael Swanwick said...

Good. Thank you. I've got the box partially filled.