Friday, September 4, 2009

In Which I Valiantly Attempt to be Modest

.
So last Saturday, Tachyon Publications had its annual anniversary celebration at Borderlands Books in San Francisco. And because they've just published The Very Best of Fantasy and Science Fiction, an anthology celebrating the magazine's 60th anniversary and including stories by the very finest writers F&SF has ever published -- people such as Ray Bradbury, Daniel Keyes, Shirley Jackson, and (ahem) me -- they got Rick Kleffel to record a series of short interviews by such contributors as Gene Wolfe, Jeffrey Ford, and (ahem) me.

You can hear the first half of the interviews here, at Kleffel's "Agony Column" podcast. I'm the third author in, after Peter S. Beagle and Karen Joy Fowler.

The book is, incidentally, pretty damn splendid. And I say that in spite of the fact that includes a story by (ahem) me.

*

No comments: