Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Even More Christmasy Than Yesterday.

.




As always, I'm on the road again.  It's just how I roll these days. In the meantime, I hear you ask:  What could possibly be more Christmasy than yesterday's H.P. Lovecraft Cthulhu Carol?

Hardly anything.  Except Cousin Bobby.  Above.  Enjoy.



And I had pleasant news recently . . .

One of the Best of the Year editors contacted me yesterday to say that two of my stories were being picked up for this year's volume.

I won't specify which editor or which stories because these guys like to keep their lineups close to the vest until they're ready to issue a press release.  But it was very satisfying news for me.

*

2 comments:

JJM said...

Congratulations, Michael. Bravo. :)
--Mario

Anonymous said...

Just two, eh? It was a particularly good year for Swanwick fans. Here's hoping for a new collection *real soon now*.

Congratulations!