Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fireflies

.
I had a thought and I think you should pass it along.  Not because it will do me any good -- the first thing that gets stripped from this sort of thing is the author -- but because I think it would be great if everybody who would like the thought encountered it:

Fireflies are proof that God loves children and wants them to be happy.

Spread it to the winds!  Let's make strangers happy!

(I should mention here that while I have never censored any comments posted here, I reserve the right to do so with this post.  No smarm, please.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know, I think that fireflies are proof that God wants everybody to be happy. I know I can't help but smile when I see them.

Sebbo said...

If that was true, they would taste better.

HANNAH'S DAD said...

A neat coincidence - I recently stumbled across these time-lapse photos of fireflies in Japanese forests:

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/tags/fireflies/

Exquisite.

Ruzz said...

Not completely convinced but can I nominate Glow Worm (Mills Brothers) as a supremely clever lyric on a closely related theme.