Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Steampunk Pickles

.


I'm back from SFContario and working hard on the edited typescript of Dancing With Bears.  So I'm a little short on time for blogging.

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the pickle-electrifier that steampunk fashion plate Kevin Groocock demonstrated at the dead dog party.  Tres stylish . . . and it electrifies pickles in a grand manner.  A couple of people at the party took snapshots of the gizmo in action, which they promised to forward to me.  If they do, I'll share 'em with you.

Above:  Kevin Groocock adjusting his magnificent ionization device.

*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been catching up on sleep; will send pickle pics asap.

Michael Swanwick said...

Thanks!

Enjoy your sleep. I think I'll be doing the same thing this weekend.