Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two Jack-O-Lanterns

.

It's Halloween!

I'm posting this late Saturday night, scheduled to up up early Sunday morning, and I'm fresh back from a Halloween party where I dressed entirely in white with talcum powder in my hair and beard.  (I went as Winter.)  But before I go to bed, I thought I'd show you this year's jack-o-lanterns.  I always carve them myself and it's always a very big deal for me.
.
Above:  The serious one.  Below:  The frivolous one.  This is the first time I've tried shaving the pumpkin rather than carving it.  So long as I don't have to give up the traditional carving, I like it a lot.




*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good pumpkins! I'm a big fan of traditional jack-o-lanterns with nasty grins, and your serious pumpkin suits the bill quite nicely. Your more frivolous jack is just cute!