Monday, December 7, 2009

ON THE AIR once again

.

Since last we spoke . . .

Friday, I was interviewed by my friend Andrew Matveev for a magazine in Moscow.

Saturday, it snowed and all in an instant autumn turned to winter.  Over the river and through the woods Marianne and I drove, to Big Blue Marble, where  my pal Victoria Janssen had a book launch party for her new erotic romance, The Moonlight Mistress.  And, yes, there were luscious pomegranates on display.


Sunday, I went to the Morris Arboretum, where I've been obsessively photographing Patrick Dougherty's installation, the Summer Palace.  I'll surely write a batch of short-shorts about it and maybe even (if the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise) something longer.  Eventually.  Right now, I've got a novel to write.


And today's a good time to wander over to The Drabblecast, and hear their version of my "Invisibility for Beginners."  Pretty cool.  Right here.


*

2 comments:

Victoria Janssen said...

I like the cows.

Michael Swanwick said...

De gustibus non disputatum, as Mr. Rogers used to say. Personally, I prefer luscious pomegranates.