Saturday, April 26, 2008

Poem du Jour Redux

.
TZ writes of my other, newly launched blog Poem Du Jour:

"This blog is under review due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations and is open to authors only"




That sounds ominous. Will the patient live?

I just got that message myself when I went to make my Saturday posting. It was generated by robots because they'd automatically determined that my blog "has characteristics of a spam blog."

I think that means the poetry.

A lot of spam does of course contain poetry in an attempt to fool spam filters, and I'm guessing that quoting "The Windhover" in full automatically identifies you as spam nowadays. So Gresham's Law apparently applies to language as well as currency!

The automated system assures me that a human being will look at the blog within four business days, at which point I see no reason why anybody could object to what I posted.

*

1 comment:

Oz said...

That is so cool. You've been censored! And for poetry, no less. Congratulations and may the human decide otherwise in short order so we can see what's been posted. (Google is *such* a Big Bro sometimes.)

Oz